Forest Service R6 radio frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverspy

Does anyone, per chance, have something like an updated Pacific Northwest Aviation Frequency Guide, updated since 2014. I'm fairly certain that there have already been some changes and that more are slated,
but can't find any info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

QDP2012

In case you haven't seen them yet, please check the Category:US Forest Service Frequencies category-page in the RR Wiki, and then navigate to its state-based subcategories which interest you. In these sub-categories, you might find articles with some info that is more current than 2014. In the last year or so, ExSmokey and others have maintained the articles in these "Forest Service"categories. From some of their comments in the forums, the info in the Wiki might be more current, or at least more easily read, than the info in the DB, but I cannot state that for sure.

Hope this helps,

Baker845

Most of the USFS freqs in that category are for region 5. USFS is starting to change freqs in Region 6 Oregon,but haven't been able to locate them.

QDP2012

...please check the Category:US Forest Service Frequencies category-page in the RR Wiki, and then navigate to its state-based subcategories which interest you....
Most of the USFS freqs in that category are for region 5. USFS is starting to change freqs in Region 6 Oregon,but haven't been able to locate them.

If I understand correctly, Region 5 is only California, and Region 6 is Washington and Oregon, which means that if starting at the national-level Category:US Forest Service Frequencies category-page, the OP can then navigate to the following sub-categories
to see the listings for those states that comprise Region 6. As mentioned before, I do not know if their data are current.

And, yes, ExSmokey and others have done a lot of work on the pages for Region5/California, as well as other USFS pages.

Hope this helps,

Status
Not open for further replies.