forrest city,ar police

BIGLEE1238

can anyone tell me the new control channel for forrest city ? i cant find it. can somebody please help me

tvengr

Well Known Member
can anyone tell me the new control channel for forrest city ? i cant find it. can somebody please help me
Control channel implies a trunked system. I see only conventional frequencies for St Francis County. The St Francis Co Sheriff has a talkgroup on the AWIN statewide trunked system. What are you unable to receive? Try 159.76.

Last edited:

BIGLEE1238

Is anyone on here listening to the Forrest city police department, I'm not able to find it. It's not analog anymore. Please help

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Is anyone on here listening to the Forrest city police department, I'm not able to find it. It's not analog anymore. Please help

I would guess they may be utilizing AWIN then. I did a search and am not seeing any licensing for DMR or NXDN for them. Of course, we know that doesn't always mean it isn't being used but it's a good check nonetheless.

I would program up the TGs for St. Francis Co. and see if they are using those or do a wildcard TG search on the closest site and see if there is a new TG that isn't in the db yet.