forrest co. what happened?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanmike

got back from TX yesterday and none of my scanners are receiving anything for forrest co trs. nothing at all, no HPD, no FCSO, no Petal PD can anyone help me out, what changed while i was gone. Pro-97, BCD996, BCT8. HELP!!!!!!!!

bahlk

All towers have been rebanded. Just reprogram your scanner with the new frequencies and it should pick up the new control channel. The main tower Control Channel changed from 860.2375 to 855.4375.

Forrest General Tower control channel changed to 857.2875
South Tower control channel changed to 857.3625

scanmike

forrest co. up & going

yes, took me some time to reprogram all three scanners but i am up and scanning forrest co. again with no problems. thanks again for your help.

Eavesdrop

Scanner Not Picking Up Any HPD transmissions

Same thing has happened to me. I have a RS PRO-95 and nothing will pick up in Hattiesburg/Forrest County. I've wiped the memory and manually entered each frequency and still nothing. Since everything is rebanding, do I need to get another scanner? Any recommendations? Thanks all.

scanmike

forrest county

No, your 95 is the same as my 97 upon which i lost forrest co trs. all my talk groups were all correct so i deleted all my existing frequencies then go into RR database and enter all feqs. that are listed there. your 95 should go back to working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.