Forsyth County Public Safety - 800 TRS 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeplug

Member, Disabled Veteran, US Army
Forsyth County Public Safety - 800 MHz P25 Trunked Radio System

Does this TRS still show a 15D system ID and is it still a separate trunked radio system or is it now part of the Cobb County P25 17D system?
Any updates or info on this TRS for 2014 would be helpful.

N8IAA

Forsyth County Public Safety - 800 MHz P25 Trunked Radio System

Does this TRS still show a 15D system ID and is it still a separate trunked radio system or is it now part of the Cobb County P25 17D system?
Any updates or info on this TRS for 2014 would be helpful.

Do not take this in the wrong way, but if you checked the RR database, you would get your answer.
But, it is 17D, and is affilitated with the Cobb system. The only TGID's that are valid and work are 35XXX TGID's. All of the old CC's are still valid. They do not use any of the TGID's starting in 2XXX.
HTH,
Larry

wise871

Database Admin
Larry
Seeing these systems are affiliated I was wondering if they need to be joined. I've heard you can pick up the other counties talk groups now or is that when they patch the systems? Did they ever give the system an official name? The only problem is both Cobb and Forsyth have the same site number.
Thanks
Dan

N8IAA

Larry
Seeing these systems are affiliated I was wondering if they need to be joined. I've heard you can pick up the other counties talk groups now or is that when they patch the systems? Did they ever give the system an official name? The only problem is both Cobb and Forsyth have the same site number.
Thanks
Dan

The affiliation is over microwave towers. I haven't tried hearing Cobb TG's. I may have to try that just to see if I can.
Larry

codeplug

Member, Disabled Veteran, US Army
Talk Group 35029 / FCSO PTL 1 is showing up on the Cobb County system tower 101.
That is the only one I have seen so far from the Forsyth County system.
Anyone else seen different TG's on the Cobb Co. system.

The Forsyth County tower is not showing up as a neighbor site on the Cobb County system.
The only neighbor sites showing up are 102 / 103 / 104.

Status
Not open for further replies.