Fort Bend County Simulcast Unknown Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleebusjones

So I've had the simulcast running with wildcards, and have been going through the painful process of individually updating each TG as I get a hit. So far, I have 3 unknowns:

Any help identifying these appreciated!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
So I've had the simulcast running with wildcards, and have been going through the painful process of individually updating each TG as I get a hit. So far, I have 3 unknowns:

Any help identifying these appreciated!
TGID 2743 is in the database as Sugar Land PD 3

Pull up the system: Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) Trunking System, Various, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

Now, just below the listings for the sites, and just under the heading System Talkgroups, you'll see a link there for "List All in One Table".
Select that.

That rearranges all the identified talkgroups into one list, in numerical order.

You'll see that TGID's 166 & 168 are listed, 167 is not. However, both 166 & 168 are used by Seabrook. While it's not a guarantee, the odds are good that 167 is also used by Seabrook. That does not confirm exactly what it is used for, but at least it suggests what city it may be.

For 2829, the listing shows 2823 is used as Missouri City PD 2, then there's a gap until you get to 2847, where you see Sugar Land EOC. It's likely that 2829 is used by one of those two cities, but you'll have to listen to the audio and try to figure out usage based on the conversations.

sleebusjones

Whoops, must've fat fingered 2743, sorry about that. Thank you very much for pointing out the "all in one table" link. Never noticed that one! That makes it very easy for me to do a vlookup in excel and resolve the talkgroups coming out of unitrunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.