Fort Bend County Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjwhite1

Does anyone know if Fort Bend County tx has change their frequency? About 3 weeks ago my scanner quit picking anything up, and I checked with my son and his radio is doing the same thing. any help would help!!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Fort Bend County tx has change their frequency? About 3 weeks ago my scanner quit picking anything up, and I checked with my son and his radio is doing the same thing. any help would help!!
Which system do you have them programmed on?
If it was this one, Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola Trunking System, Metro Houston area, Texas - Scanner Frequencies
I believe that has changed now, to the P25 system: Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) Trunking System, Various, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

From what I have seen posted on the HoustonScan Yahoo group, as well as here in the forums, the old analog TxWARN sites are being shut down as users move to the P25 digital system (the second one I linked is the P25 system).

Also see this thread: http://forums.radioreference.com/te...o-197-scanner-harris-fort-bend-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.