Fort Collins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpg0515

Anyone hear what is goin down in FTC. Larimer MAC-4 currenty patched w/ LCSO-3. Not sure what is going on right now

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Maybe it's the heavily armed suspect held up in a home on College with high powered rifles and automatic weapons that swat is deploying for.

Jim<

M

mpg0515

jimmnn said:
Maybe it's the heavily armed suspect held up in a home on College with high powered rifles and automatic weapons that swat is deploying for.

Jim<

Thanks Jim, I wasn't sure if I was hearing the beginning of the situation or the end. Sounds like it could be a long night for them. You forgot to mention the whiskey and 50+ pills!

Not sure if anyone else is listening on the LCSO side as well, but why do they even have it patched? You can hear like one or two words then the patch just cuts out

Spud

Barricaded subject

mpg0515 said:
Thanks Jim, I wasn't sure if I was hearing the beginning of the situation or the end. Sounds like it could be a long night for them. You forgot to mention the whiskey and 50+ pills!

Not sure if anyone else is listening on the LCSO side as well, but why do they even have it patched? You can hear like one or two words then the patch just cuts out

Patch discontinued. Radio traffic moved from LC MAC 4 to FCPD 6.
Location is near College and Willox.

Film at 11...?

M

mpg0515

Spud said:
Patch discontinued. Radio traffic moved from LC MAC 4 to FCPD 6.
Location is near College and Willox.

Film at 11...?

Pretty scary when you hear them calling in help from other agencies. There was a time where all officers were on calls and they had to get CSU to assist.

Spud

CSU assist and N College activity

mpg0515 said:
Pretty scary when you hear them calling in help from other agencies. There was a time where all officers were on calls and they had to get CSU to assist.

The CSU PD was sent to assist with contacting a subject at 2211 W Mulberry (Skyline Mobile Home Park). Not related to the incident in progress just west of College on Willox.

The SWAT is getting ready to attempt delivery of a cell phone to the subject.

There are units stationed on both east and west sides of the subject address.

This incident has been in progress for about 90 minutes now...

M

mpg0515

Spud said:
The CSU PD was sent to assist with contacting a subject at 2211 W Mulberry (Skyline Mobile Home Park). Not related to the incident in progress just west of College on Willox.

The SWAT is getting ready to attempt delivery of a cell phone to the subject.

There are units stationed on both east and west sides of the subject address.

This incident has been in progress for about 90 minutes now...

I guess I didn't make that real clear. Yes, that was the call I heard where CSU was assisting. I think that all Larimer SO units have cleared because they were having coverage issues and back up problems as well.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Actually you don't have to wait till 11, that's east coast anyways, skyfox was live over the scene at 9pm.

Jim<

papaelk

jimmnn said:
Actually you don't have to wait till 11, that's east coast anyways, skyfox was live over the scene at 9pm.

Jim<

LOL @ JIMM on top of everthing! Is there anything you dont know ? lol

papaelk said:
LOL @ JIMM on top of everthing! Is there anything you dont know ? lol
When this first started LCSO was just directing traffic that's why LCSO set up the patch . The location is between collage & shield's on willox that 1 mile stretch is closed.

Last edited:
A suicidal man who held police at bay for more than five hours Monday night is in Poudre Valley Hospital today for a mental health evaluation.
Fort Collins police entered the man’s home in the 700 block of West Willox Lane at about 11 p.m. Monday to find the man semi-conscious and intoxicated, said Fort Collins police Lt. Dave Freismuth. No one was injured in the incident, Freismuth said. The man called police at 5:40 p.m. threatening suicide. His family, which had evacuated the home, reported the man had access to several guns, rifles and semi-automatic weapons. He was also reported to be drinking and taking medication.
No criminal charges will be filed, Freismuth said.

Status
Not open for further replies.