Fort Lupton Hazmat situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
-----------------Training-------------------

Anybody know of anything happening, I'm just now hearing about this, I've been out working on my antenna. Sounds like a possible haz-mat situation, they pull in they're hazmat trailer and asked for chem suits, and that its possibly chlorine.

Last edited:

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Update

Something is leaking chlorine and they are getting a victim out now. They have a decom area setup and asking for the Weld county Haz-mat unit.

Last edited:

Troop

I'm not listening or anything..but keep in mind most fire depts in Weld County train on Tuesdays..not to say it's not the real thing or not

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Confirmed training only!

The Fort Lupton Fire Department is going to set up for a mock hazardous emergency drill back by the chlorine building. Then around 7:00 pm. the will conduct the actual mock drill with their personnel. This is to let all employee`s know that this is only a drill. Please do not touch the Fire Departments Equipment.

Thank You

Jim<

Last edited:

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Really, my bad, good to know that they do that. Guess if I was around for a call I might know, but hey I was up on my roof. WHOOPS
Guess that explains why they called out paramedic 3 to Platteville with out problems.

Additional Notes to myself or others, mainly myself.

When they're not relaying info to dispatch, possibly training.
When things seem out of the ordinary, possibly training.
Things to add to my list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.