Fort Myers Beach Area Analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

Hey folks. I am going to be in Ft. Myers Beach area in the near future and was wondering if anyone had any additional analog frequencies I should program into my scanner? I have the BC125 Uniden (non trunked), so I know I won't be able to receive any PD activity unless there are other VHF or UHF frequencies they use as back up. I already programmed all the County FD/EMS frequencies simulcasted from their Trunked system and the Lovers Key Park Police frequencies listed here in the DB. I figured there may be a lot of marine activity, so I naturally have all of the standard Marine frequencies programmed as well.

Just wondering if I am missing anything? Also, I will post anything I may pick up that is not currently in the DB.

Bote

Feed Provider
Lee County fire dispatches some or most calls on VHF, but good luck figuring out their system. I think their CAD computer determines which channel gets which paging tones, then you hear the vocal announcement.

Just about everything is on their trunked system these days so you'll be missing out on 99% of everything without that.

Analogrules

Ok thanks for the info. Hopefully I will hear some or most pages on 153.860 and 154.325.

BTW, there are two other FD frequencies alocated for Ft Myers Beach in the FCC DB, but not in thr RR db (155.865 and 158.865) and curious to see if they are additional Fire Tone out frequencies for the area? If nobody knows, I guess I will see when I get there. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.