Fort Sill TRS changes?

nd5y

It looks like at least two sites have changed.
Site 2-2 Medicine Park is gone, or at least I haven't been able to receive it for a few weeks and it isn't showing up as a neighbor on the other sites.
Site 4-4 Main Post appears to be stronger now (but maybe just conditions lately). I don't know if it moved. It used to be on the cell cite monopole on the north side of the main post. It may have moved to either the Medicine Park tower (based on where I have to position the antenna to recevie it) or somewhere else that is a lot higher.
Sites 2-2 and 4-4 both only have site 1-1 as a neighbor.
It's not very often that I can receive all the sites at the same time so I don't know what is really going on.

nd5y

Site 2-2 Medicine Park is gone, or at least I haven't been able to receive it for a few weeks and it isn't showing up as a neighbor on the other sites.
I haven't checked for several weeks but today site 2-2 came back as a neighbor of 3-3. I can only receive 3-3 today.

nd5y

Do the Fort Sill MP's and Fire still use this system? I had thought they moved to the OKWIN system.
They used to be on OKWIN with talkgroups patched to the Army system.
Whenever there was traffic on the Fire and MP talkgroups on the Army system the RIDs were always 0.
I haven't paid much attention to it lately so I don't know if there have been any recent changes.