Forum For WinRadio G31 Excalibur ? (Groups IO ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRR

Hi,

Does anyone have a link for a Forum for the WinRadio G31 Excalibur ?

I looked in Groups IO, but could not find any.
With Yahoo going down with their Groups, apparently, figured there would be one here, but can't find any.

Is there one there ?
Or, anywhere ?

Thanks,
Bob

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Broaden your search - just go for WinRadios. That would include the Excalibur. Don't be so specific....Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I've seen this misconception posted elsewhere - Yahoo groups is NOT going away. However, you will not be able to upload anything (files, etc.). Mike

BOBRR

Hi,

As always, thanks.

I looked for "WinRadios" in Groups IO
Didn't see any.

Sure there is one ?

Bob

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As I said, Yahoo groups is still around - you just won't be able to upload any files, pics, etc. after December. That's where I would start. I would also do a Google search to see if they have their own forums - which they might. I can't search for them here due to restrictions at work, but they're not on Groups nor on Yahoo - it's going to take some digging to find where there's a community for them. But they've been around for so long they have to have something somewhere....Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I found 3 WinRadio Yahoo groups, however I think the Facebook page will be a better bet...

Mike

Token

As a long time WinRadio user (since the first WR-1000i's) and a day one Excalibur and Excalibur Pro owner I have been part of most of the WinRadio groups at one time or another. Unfortunately, all of the groups I have found have been very inactive, not sure why.

T!

Status
Not open for further replies.