Found maybe Simcast of City Of Bethlehem or someone else ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I was just scanning around on Uniden BCD996xt model & I cam a across a digital broadcast. So what I did is I saved the frequencies in my scanner and then put it on ID search and IDs are starting to pop up almost the same ID's # is City of Bethlehem. But maybe it is another another part of PA that have jumped to Digital cause it is hard to tell most of the places where they are talking about. Maybe someone else along with me can take a listen and see what we come up with. Here is the 1 and only frequencies u will need to program in your radio to hear both sides of conversation.

501.5625 But has to be in P25 mode to hear any of the active and then program it and then ID Search it.

James

JimBobTerp

WOW that is a neat find that came across. I have a question for NoSoup4u or someone else should I program all the frequencies in Blue for the South Simcast or do all them. here is the link Bucks County Trunking System, Solebury, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies I also maybe saw some of those ID's if not. Some of the ID's # 2 digits and 3 digits. So I hope u can give me a little help on this.

I saw ID's like 11 and 16 and etc

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
a trunking system is not programmed like regular channels. You program the red and blue channels in your scanner under the trunk system then it scans the for the control channel then monitors it and changes to respective frequencies to monitor the voice traffic.

You really need a software package depending on your scanner to program. I believe they are so compliacated now that unless you are adding a single conventional ch. thats the way to go.

Frank

JimBobTerp

Hi n3obl
I am using FreeScan to program my Uniden BCD996XT also what System Frequencies should I do? North, South and all the repeaters But I just found another one today and it was 501.71250

so can u give me a little more help. thank a lot

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Well im not local so maybe someone else on here can chime in. Usually on a north/south system you would put in the channels that are close to you.

Again these are general ideas as im from westmoreland county. We have a 2 zone 800 system. I monitor the south zone as that is where im located. All the t/g's that i need to hear are broadcasted on both zones. Some systems limit tg traffic to one zone.

Frank

JimBobTerp

I am now having a BIG BIG PROBLEM. I was able to put one frequencies in by manual and now I can not put them in Free Scan so they will scan and stop on active when it talks. I was able to put in 501.5625 and then heard active on another one I think of 501.7625. I have put my FreeScan settings to MOT type II/ P25 and then MOT P25 or is that wrong that is the way I did it for the City Of Bethlehem and not a problem can someone help me and also what System Frequencies Bucks County Trunking System, Solebury, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies should I program in my Uniden BCD 996XT I live in Easton,PA to give u a little more help. I hope I can get some good feed back!

PS. I am letting it do a ID Search and nothing is coming up at all so I hope someone will give me the feed back help. Thanks again

Last edited:

JimBobTerp

Can some one that understands more how to program these RED and BLUE Frequencies and what order should I put them in. Also I dont know one system I should put in my system. Since I live in Easton,PA should I put in the North or South since I need some help. Please read the previous post by me. thanks I hope to get feed back soon.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Grab my programming file from here. Copy my Bucks County entry into your own FreeScan file, or just upload that system only from my file to your 996XT & you will be all set (change the quick key to what you want it to be BEFORE you upload it).

Status
Not open for further replies.