Found this list, is it accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

The majority are correct. However they lack P25 info, and for a group from CT, where the New England field Office has moved to P25, I find it rather odd.

And the last page has major issues.

Sept 2004 is actually Sept 2009

http://www.digivill.net/~iirg/csafed02.pdf

It's a list of Secret Service frequencies, and quite thorough. Just wondering how accurate it is. It says the publish date is May of 2009, so it's fairly new.

Anyone know?

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
ecps92 said:
And the last page has major issues.

Sept 2004 is actually Sept 2009

Actually, I did mention it in the September 2004 issue of MT. But the list mentioned by the OP is lifted from a bunch of various sources, including the Radio Reference Wiki on the Secret Service.

Any Secret Service list that talks about the ECHO/FOXTROT pair is old...

- Chris

ecps92

Atleast they could get your name right, shheesh :twisted:

Actually, I did mention it in the September 2004 issue of MT. But the list mentioned by the OP is lifted from a bunch of various sources, including the Radio Reference Wiki on the Secret Service.

Any Secret Service list that talks about the ECHO/FOXTROT pair is old...

- Chris

Squad10

Anybody heard YZ recently? Wasn't in use at last national RNC convention, have not heard it (for years) and I'm near the POTUS home city. EF has been gone for a long time. Last time I heard EF it had STU modulation.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
YZ (EF) has been quite for many years in the Philly area for any visit or function. The paging channel has been gone for some 3-4 years (Moved to Skytel or whatever they are called this week)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.