Montague
1033 / 284

Turners Falls
1033 / 807

Sunderland
1129 / 932

FRCOG BOLO
1011 LT

Tones were analyzed from the county UHF -> CoMIRS patches so they should be fairly accurate. I was using several in TwoToneDetect with success.

jeffycc

I did some research on Northfield EMS. Looks like they respond to Bernardston. Do you have them at all?
Do the tones go out over the 800mhz when they simulcast?
Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.
Jeff

ghoward02

Feed Provider
Those were all that I originally found when setting up TTD, I was really only interested in finding my locals but practiced on the others.

Normally yes, county FD simulcast is available over CoMIRS via an analog -> P25 patch at the state level. However a few weeks ago all patched county UHF talkgroups with the exception of one were switched to encrypted. In addition most talkgroups were flipped so when I see an encrypted PD P25 call my analog scanner is seeing an FD call. Unknown how long the patches will be like this but they should go back to clear comms as we get closer to county agencies migrating to CoMIRS.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I don't have nearly all, but here's a few to start:
<snip>
Tones were analyzed from the county UHF -> CoMIRS patches so they should be fairly accurate. I was using several in TwoToneDetect with success.

I went ahead and created a Franklin Co MA Wiki page and added these paging tones to it so the info would be there for reference. Further updates from local listeners appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.