Franklin County

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd1340

I just found this site and I think it is great.

However, for Franklin County at least two agencies Missisquoi Valley Rescue located in Swanton and the Swanton Village Fire Dept do not appear to feed. I am on the Swanton FD and would not mind volunteering to get set up to provide the feed except I spend the months of January through May out of town during the week and take my laptop with me.

Anyone out there care to assist, I would really like to listen to my department when I am away from home.

Thanks,

Brian
sfd1340

D

DaveNF2G

Maybe you should have posted to the forum for streaming audio.

Bud34k7

Thank You

I would like to thank you for accessing Franklin Cty. Dispatch, I was an active member of the Grand Isle Fire Dept. for 35 yrs. and now live in Florida but am a life member now. Don't get much news of emergencies from the Islands down here, and the last I knew Franklin County did or still does dispatch all of Grand Isle County. Again Thank You.

Bud34k7

sfd1340

Yes St. Albans Central Dispatch, owned and operated by the City of St. Albans does dispatch the fire and ems agencies in Grand Isle County. Grand Isle was with UVM rescue back in 2002 or so for dispatch then went to a private paging company and about 18 months ago went with St. A Central. They are still using alpha numeric pagers so the initial page has no voice radio and they are the only agencies I believe in the State of Vermont using 800mhz band.

Status
Not open for further replies.