Franklin Parish La Utilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer816

Premium Subscriber

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
I was thinking that they are linked as well. I have a garbage truck company here locally that uses a linked DMR system that stretches across 4 parishes, so it's likely. I'm planning on railfanning the KCS between Monroe and Vicksburg. When I make that trip I may detour through Winnsboro and see if I can get some talkgroups.

slayer816

Premium Subscriber
Nice.

The three offices communicate together regularly. There is also some sort of district manager that will say something to everyone then say "guys in Winnsboro, listen up..."

Oddly enough; the Bastrop "site" is the office, which does not have backup power. So when their own system experiences a blackout, they have no radio. I can only assume this is temporary.

Edit: Remember this is conventional; it's in the database as a OFT to obtain UID's and TGs. Currently the one talkgroup listed is the only one I have captured.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Hey with your monitoring of the System(s) please send me any audio files. If you need my e-mail address. Just PM me.

Major Thanks.

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
Hey with your monitoring of the System(s) please send me any audio files. If you need my e-mail address. Just PM me.

Major Thanks.
I'll be glad to send you what data I can get. Looks like it's going to be a while before I can get up that way. I have other things I need to tend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.