Fredericktown, Madison County, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
From a few conversations with several law and other public safety first responders. They stated that both Fredericktown and Madison County Sheriff Office was a "commerical" Digital system.

Well, searching with the Digital search tool. I have found several DMR frequencies for both Fredericktown and Madison County.

So I need some help Identify what DMR system that they use.

Thanks

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok I have loaded all the frequencies for the Madison County and Fredericktown's DMRs into the scanner.

The wife and I took a trip this afternoon to Fredericktown. The scanner did recieve anything for the systems. But the other systems like "MOSWIN" were alive and well.

Has anyone heard anything on the new DMR Frequencies for the area.

Ok later and again Big thanks.

N9JIG

Sheriff
I had a client call today and say the Sheriff went digital this week and that they went to the same system as the Highway Patrol. I assume that means they switched to MOSWIN.

Anyone know for sure?

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I know from chatting with the Ambulance service director. the Fredericktown FD and PD are on a encyrpted DMR System.

Using the online Digital Search Tool. The Fredericktown FD,PD and the So are on a DMR System.

The Ambulance as far as I know is still on a Conventional frequency.

Will still keep an ear out for anything from Madison county area.

Ok Later

AC0RV

Feed Provider
ok an update on Madison County's DMR's other frequencies

Thus far, I have found the SO, EMS, Fredericktown PD ( maybe two talkgroups for the PD, Even though I was told that they were encrypted.) and Schools are on DMR. ( I have found on one Frequency for the Schools,which seems the Bus Channel)

It would be appreciated to know who dispatches the PD and the Fire. Also the unit Numbering (ie Madison SO unit 303,etc) for each agency.

Will continue to do research the county.

Note the info for the DMR info has been submitted to the RR Database

Any help would be appreciated. Major Big thanks.

N0NSR

Premium Subscriber
It sounds like all of the agencies in Madison County are going encrypted DMR; Sheriff, City Police, ambulance, Fredericktown and Cherokee Pass FD. They're using Hytera radios and repeaters. Madison has a 911 system so I'm assuming everyone is dispatched from there.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Yes Madison does the dispatching for FD,PD and EMS.

Thus far I have heard the PD (evening though I was told they were encryted), Also EMS and SO.As well as Fredericktown School District.

In fact I heard some traffic yesterday. While I was in Farmington,mo.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
other update.

Ok, was chatting with one of the firefighters with Cherokee Pass VFD and I ask her when and if they were going to the new DMR system. She said that they had made the switch. But I did not as when It was and if she could give me any radio data (TG's UIDs,etc).

So has anyone down that in the area heard any new in the terms of DMR,etc

Also like always I will accept any audio files from any x36hps, TRX #s and any Gre Type files.

Please any info (to include TGs, UIDs (please the UIDs in a spreadsheet) as well.

Send all info to me at fullerdavid63601@gmail.com

Big thanks.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Has anyone down that. Heard Cherokee Pass VFD on the DMR ? I was told by one of the Firerfighters that they made the switch to the DMR.

Big thanks.

iamhere300

The system originally had Vertex DMR repeaters. It was at least originally set up for the SO and city. Perhaps the SO moved off of it, and the others are still on it. I know their equipment is still in the repeater building, and a really really nice guy gave them the access to the tower and building in exchange for them keeping an eye on the tower lights.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I hear the Sheriff, PD and EMS all the time on the DMR system. Here in Park Hills and Farmington area. Also as well in the Fredericktown area

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I was wondering if you heard anything from the Madison County,mo area. Since the Cherokee VFD has come online with their DMR System or using the other DMR Frequencies in the area ?

Big and many thanks.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I have caught a possible new talk group with the ID of 2926 or something to that effect.

Will continue to try confirm who this is. So please to confirm this one.

Of course like always thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.