Free Lmr400 used cable, pl259 connectors

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I’m in a rural area with 5 counties that use Apco p25 phase 1 and ll. State police use it as well.

I thought I may get a mobile antenna with nmo mount to pull in those 800 mhz simulcast systems.
I have 2 scanners- Bcd536hp and a new Sds200.
I’d like to use the sds200 for digital stuff and the 536 which has the dmr for stuff in the 400-553 mhz and under range.

I was leaning heavy on buying a Diamond wide ban discone antenna. I’m not sure. More research is needed.
If you can, I'd run a band specific antenna for the trunked systems and something else feeding the 536. You're in Orange County, correct? I looked at all the systems around you as well as VIPER and the antenna I posted covers those frequency ranges. Were you going to split off and feed both scanners from one antenna?

ScannedAlive

If you can, I'd run a band specific antenna for the trunked systems and something else feeding the 536. You're in Orange County, correct? I looked at all the systems around you as well as VIPER and the antenna I posted covers those frequency ranges. Were you going to split off and feed both scanners from one antenna?
Yes Orange County 22542.
I follow the following: Orange, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Louisa, Culpeper, Faquier, Warrenton, Madison, Va State and a few Ham, Airport, train stuff.

ScannedAlive

I'm unable to find any info on the antenna link. The seller doesn't have a clue and was unable to answer my questions. I did a google search on that particular model and there just isn't much info. Was needing the connector type and does it come with a mounting bracket? Have you or anyone that you know use this antenna for band specific 700-800 mhz Apco P25 l,ll systems?