Free Users - Turn off your ad blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Bottom line is, without us your nothing.
That shouldn't come as any great surprise. That's the nature of Internet forums. But, it's also a symbiotic relationship. We need them to put it all together and make it available. I'm okay with it.

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Man I started getting g all these "turn off your" pop-up... a year goes by so fast, re-upped problem resolved

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I enjoy the game of cat and mouse in keeping ads at bay on any site. It has worked well so far.
That shouldn't come as any great surprise. That's the nature of Internet forums. But, it's also a symbiotic relationship. We need them to put it all together and make it available. I'm okay with it.
It's RR's and Broadcastify's entire business really, not just the forums. If folks didn't provide feeds, there's no business. It's the scanner version of YouTube.

barrettstamm

Brah,

If you've got a visitor in your house taking the browns to the superbowl, you are more than within your "rights" as a homeowner to demand they read your magazines AND execute a courtesy flush.

Worst analogy in the history of petty arguments.

I had guests visited my house recently, I told'em straight, I need money to run this house so if you want to visit, you either pay or watch me sell you a pyramid scheme (which btw, will track you wherever you go and sell your information to others pyramid skim owners)...they never came back :(

Last edited:

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
If anyone thinks this thread should be closed, then click the "Report" button so the moderators can deal with it. But, since The Great Blantoni has participated in this thread, this moderator would probably leave it up to him to close.

K7MFC

WRAA720
This thread should have been closed last year. Nothing's changed and we're gonna get 20 more pages of the same stuff.

Ha, isn't that why this thread was created in the first place?

You can use this thread to complain to me that this is a violation of your rights, and you'll be quiting RadioReference, and you'll be reporting us to the BBB. Flame away...

In all reality, I wonder if the Streisand Effect in this thread is so strong, it has actually increased the adoption of ad blockers among users, not deterred it.

Status
Not open for further replies.