Freehold Borough FD & PD to switch to County dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrabs74

How is Monmouth County equipped to handle the dispatching of new agencies? IIRC, there were some space issues at the Sheriff's Office that delayed more than a few transfers from municipal dispatch to county dispatch.

JMR3865

Premium Subscriber
I heard county test tones of "station 15 new tones", they might of had to switch them, I'm not sure why though because the county had the capability of their old tones.

squad1321

I heard county test tones of "station 15 new tones", they might of had to switch them, I'm not sure why though because the county had the capability of their old tones.

The only reason to change tones that I can think of is that maybe an agency in another county uses the same tones and with the increased power and simulcast from County, it was setting off those pagers?

DJ88

4:40 pm - Freehold Boro Station 15 was just dispatched, by their own dispatcher, for a signal 2 cover assignment for Station 16-1. Does anyone know if they're back to self dispatch or maybe problems with county dispatch?

Tech792

Every so often you will hear STA 15 put out special announcements. Tonight, some one must just have happened to be there when the cover assignment was requested, so he put it out. There was a potential for a high risk fire which turned out to be minor (the APP bldg in Freehold) County is still doing main dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.