Freeport PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiP

Hi,
New to this site. I am looking to see if there is a way to get feed from the Freeport PD. Any information would be great!!

Nikki

NikkiP

Thanks! Now I know that this will seem like a really "newbie" question....but is there a way to access a channel (like the one above) through the internet? I am no where near Freeport (or Maine for that matter). What do I need to do in order to access??
Thanks!
Nikki

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
You'd have to find someone near Freeport that is monitoring thier frequencies, and then streaming those freq's onto the internet. Not sure if anyone is doing it for that area currently, but you've come to the right board to ask.

W4KSR

Could be interesting, since the police repeater is not that strong. You'll hear the base much better. I have to move the scanner around quite a bit to get a good copy, and I'm only in Windham.

blacklepard1

Hi I am new to this site can anyone tell me what is penobscot sheriff's frequencies are Sometimes I can't here the police cars when the dispatcher calls them.Can anyone tell what are they thanks

Last edited:

MarkWestin

Hello Blacklepard1,

I think you'll find what you are looking for in the Database section. Just scroll up to the top of the page, click on "Database", then click on Maine, and then choose the county you want.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.