Freescan 2.16 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuntEnvy

Premium Subscriber
Well there you have it ;)

If I didn't read this thread I wouldn't have known there was an A version, I upgraded to 216 and the Zip file is still named 216, maybe it should be renamed 216A.ZIP for those that already installed 216 and they will notice the A next time they visit the site.

My apologies Ronaldski

trumpetman

Database Admin
As mentioned in the release notes - Google maps recently redid all their APIs for mapping, so it's going to take some time for him to redo these features. I'm pretty sure this is what you're referring to...Mike

For some reason I read all the bullet points but not the paragraph afterwards.. Thanks for pointing that out.

teufler

Where is th e2.16a software at. Having trouble with the ezgrab function. Only captures the first line, says the correct lines were input but only one is grabbed. 2.15 had no problems.

pgnsucks

Where is th e2.16a software at. Having trouble with the ezgrab function. Only captures the first line, says the correct lines were input but only one is grabbed. 2.15 had no problems.

I just used the, "Help....Check for Software Update" [from FreeScan, software] and am now running the 216a version. I also just programmed a system and the software is working fine.

cpuerror

You can just redownload the 2.16 to get 2.16A. I haven't renamed the file to save a few electrons. But perhaps I will update the website to avoid the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.