Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
FreeSCAN 2.16 Available

Whats New:
==================
-New: Support for BC346XTC (needs testing)
-New: You can now abort a download
-New:CSV Export now exports more fields including NAC and number tags
-Fixed: Google Maps function & Geocoding
-Change: No longer case sensitive when uploading systems and deciding which ones to replace
-New: "REC" indicator will no longer appear in virtual control if recording is disabled
-EZ Grab now recognizes digital & analog TGIDs
-EZ Grab for TGID has an improved algorithm
-Change: Simple View is now set to off by default
-Change: If you have too many errors during an upload, they are now dealt with more gracefully
-Other improvements

I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do with this version but have to release it in the interm at least to support the 346XTC. The System Plotter is down for the count until I rewrite it to use Google's newer APIs, and remote control still isn't available but its getting close:) Anyways stay tuned for more.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
No mention of what the 2.16A version changes are, any ideas?

Last edited:

pgnsucks

I would like for FreeScan to be more simplistic with the Easy-Grab feature. Such as an Asterisk as to which columns it might grab from say Excel to import for upload.

just an fyi

cpuerror

I would like for FreeScan to be more simplistic with the Easy-Grab feature. Such as an Asterisk as to which columns it might grab from say Excel to import for upload.

just an fyi

Not sure what you mean by this?? It tells you which columns will end up going where right above the grid.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Any chance you'll be reincorporating the blue shading circle to display the radius/coverage of sites? That was really handy to have.

Good work on this latest release; glad to see you're still perfecting an already excellent program.

Highpockets

If I didn't read this thread I wouldn't have known there was an A version, I upgraded to 216 and the Zip file is still named 216, maybe it should be renamed 216A.ZIP for those that already installed 216 and they will notice the A next time they visit the site.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Any chance you'll be reincorporating the blue shading circle to display the radius/coverage of sites? That was really handy to have.

Good work on this latest release; glad to see you're still perfecting an already excellent program.

As mentioned in the release notes - Google maps recently redid all their APIs for mapping, so it's going to take some time for him to redo these features. I'm pretty sure this is what you're referring to...Mike

Robert721

any plans for freescan to work on the BCD 436/536 series scanners? Has always been the best software for the 396/996xt units.

Status
Not open for further replies.