Freescan Software problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpone234

Hello,
A couple of days ago I attempted to program my scanner but could not. I live in upstate New York any listen to most of the CNYCC. At any rate I see that Jefferson county was added but when I put it into the software the only thing that was there for Jefferson was the Simulcast channel, there were no talk groups for Jefferson county in the list at all. If something can be done to rectify this problem Id appreciate it.

Thanks,
tpone 234

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
A couple of days ago I attempted to program my scanner but could not. I live in upstate New York any listen to most of the CNYCC. At any rate I see that Jefferson county was added but when I put it into the software the only thing that was there for Jefferson was the Simulcast channel, there were no talk groups for Jefferson county in the list at all. If something can be done to rectify this problem Id appreciate it.

This is not a "Freescan Software problem". You can't download Jefferson County TGs because there aren't any in the database.

Check this thread:

The Jefferson County site is new and not yet in production; that's why there are no TGs. Rhe RR database gets its data from user submissions, so no one can "rectify" the problem until the site is active and there are TGs to listen to and submit. That thread also explains a little bit about how the system works since what you are able to hear is highly dependent on which site you are listening to; you won't hear all traffic on all sites.

tpone234

Thank you very much for the information. I was under the impression that their system was u and running. I will keep watchin g for them in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.