Freescan Version 2.15 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad5kl

Premium Subscriber
It seems like the option to change the backlight color per channel is now missing. I go into Edit Conventional Group and the option is not there anymore. I usually assign a color to service (blue for police, red for fire, etc.)

I also noticed the volume increase/decrease setting by channel is no longer available on that same screen. Have those options been eliminated?

Other than those minor things, I really like the software & it is very helpful. I'm running latest version 2.15 for Win 7 with 396XT and 996XT scanners.

Highpockets

It seems like the option to change the backlight color per channel is now missing. I go into Edit Conventional Group and the option is not there anymore. I usually assign a color to service (blue for police, red for fire, etc.)

I also noticed the volume increase/decrease setting by channel is no longer available on that same screen. Have those options been eliminated?

Other than those minor things, I really like the software & it is very helpful. I'm running latest version 2.15 for Win 7 with 396XT and 996XT scanners.

Check and see if you have the "Simple View" checked towards the top left 2 inches to the left of the green plus sign.

ad5kl

Premium Subscriber
Yep, that fixed it - thank you Highpockets! Program is now perfect again.

Can't believe I missed that, but I guess that's my age catching up with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.