freescan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
i have been told when i load files that i need'd to click on scan in in scan modeii this correct ,what does system enable protect mean?

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
also do i need tooenable unit id ?

QUOTE=darkwolf;1727289]i have been told when i load files that i need'd to click on scan in in scan modeii this correct ,what does system enable protect mean?[/QUOTE]

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Boy this is tough to understand - please get a grip on the grammer!

As to what system protect does, see that item in the FreeScan User Guide - it has a description of what that does. See the Create Systems page.

Now what about that first item?? Mike

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
i just don't understand why i'm getting other id's when i program'd the scanner oklahoma trunk system then mwcpd id's

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Please try to use English here in this forum, most of us don't understand your typing shortcuts. You will get more help if we can understand you. Not trying to flame, just understand what you need. State your question in a legible format and I'd be glad to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
i just don't understand why i'm getting other id's when i program'd the scanner oklahoma trunk system then mwcpd id's

ok what i'm talking about is open or closed mode how do you set that up with using freescan

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The equivalent to open/closed mode would be ID Search or ID Scan. In ID Search you hear everything; in ID Scan you hear only those talkgroups you've programmed in your groups for your trunk system. You'll find that selection almost dead center of the trunk system setup form.

Mike

Last edited:

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
The equivalent to open/closed mode would be ID Search or ID Scan. In ID Search you hear everything; in ID Scan you hear only those talkgroups you've programmed in your groups for your trunk system. You'll find that selection almost dead center of the trunk system setup form.

Mike

ok thank you for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.