French Police Radio System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepura

Premium Subscriber
Do all the police in France, fire, public safety, ect. use TETRA also? What is the name of their radio system? I remember seeing an article on it but I've since forgotten. Thanks.

HillWalker

As far as I've experienced, it's really still in roll out just as TETRA is in Ireland. Some areas have it, while others are still awaiting for it to be rolled out.

The case seems to be the same in Italy this Summer, as units of the Polizia di Stato and Carabinieri were still on an analogue system.

v-v

As far as I've experienced, it's really still in roll out just as TETRA is in Ireland. Some areas have it, while others are still awaiting for it to be rolled out.

The case seems to be the same in Italy this Summer, as units of the Polizia di Stato and Carabinieri were still on an analogue system.
I think Italy , takes a lot of years.

Most european country's chooses for TETRA, some for TETRAPOL (France,Spain,Switserland,Czech Republic, and Slovakia.)

Most local/ community Police in France is still analoque.

ICR5_68

The whole national Police and Gendarmerie use digital radiocommunications based on TETRAPOL. Communications are of course encrypted.

The first model of the handeld radio is named P2G and is sold by EADS. The picture below show this radio, the left-most is for the Police, the others are for the fire departement (who use an TETRAPOL network too).

EADS%20Antares%20Acropol.JPG

didier02

bonjour nous somme 8 ans plus tard tout en France et baser sur le système acropol 390mhz pour les transmit ion police pompier ap gendarmerie dans ma région 78 mhz pour le cryptage c est chaud si vous avez des nouvel la dessus dite le cordialement didier

Status
Not open for further replies.