Freq. List for Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboTheGreek

Hi... Does anyone have a list of frequencies for the Boston area?

I know of all the websites that have the freqs, but there are many that are not listed on those sites.

I also know i'm going to get asked for some examples of what freqs i'm looking for. Any freqs <other than> air, emergency responders, HAM, marine, WX.

jack103

Premium Subscriber
Mass freqs

Hi... Does anyone have a list of frequencies for the Boston area?

I know of all the websites that have the freqs, but there are many that are not listed on those sites.

I also know i'm going to get asked for some examples of what freqs i'm looking for. Any freqs <other than> air, emergency responders, HAM, marine, WX.

This is probably the most up to date info on the net.

Scan New England Forums

JimboTheGreek

Those are all great links but not what I am asking for. I would like to know if someone has a list <other than> all the common freqs. I am asking for freqs like taxi cabs, companies, repair services, etc...... Frequencies that aren't listed.

I have heard many freqs in Boston and cant match them to any listings or cant figure out whose they are.

jack103

Premium Subscriber
Mass freqs

Those are all great links but not what I am asking for. I would like to know if someone has a list <other than> all the common freqs. I am asking for freqs like taxi cabs, companies, repair services, etc...... Frequencies that aren't listed.

I have heard many freqs in Boston and cant match them to any listings or cant figure out whose they are.

The list youre looking for was last published in Oct 1996 called "MASSACHUSETTS COMMUNICATIONS GUIDE 6th EDITION" published by SCANNERMASTER 692 pages full of the type services you were looking for.unfortunately that was the last year they put out a Big book !

Status
Not open for further replies.