Freq.question in erie county

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARGOYLE5400

Lately I'm hearing "go to channel 21" and the other day it was a fire in angola and it was "switch to channel 21 fire ground" I've searched and searched with no luck. I hope that there's someone with a answer Thanks.

BTFire21

channel 21 is a fire ground frequency that is now part of the new UHF system that is being installed in the southern part of the county. They have 6 simplex frequencies that are being used for fire and 3 that are for the Erie County Sheriffs. the frequencies below are from the fcc licenses that were granted to the county. I have confirmed a few of the channels. Please update if you find any others being used. these are all low power 5 watt frequencies so you would have to be somewhat close to hear any communications on these frequencies/.

453.6125-channel 23 hamburg fire control fireground
458.9125- channel 24 countywide fire police

GARGOYLE5400

Thank you

I must've missed them on those channels when I went scanning. And if you don't mind I've got another question which as been bothering me. Are there really any truncking channels up here? Again I've been scanning and trying to set them up, with no luck. I own a PRO-94 and a BCT15X. I've been trying and trying with no luck. Thanks

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Trunk systems

I must've missed them on those channels when I went scanning. And if you don't mind I've got another question which as been bothering me. Are there really any truncking channels up here? Again I've been scanning and trying to set them up, with no luck. I own a PRO-94 and a BCT15X. I've been trying and trying with no luck. Thanks

All trunked systems are in the data base there are several there.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.