Freqs downloaded from RR to pro 197

Status
Not open for further replies.

mriley7212

I just received a Pro 197 as a gift today. I have the software (ARC 500) and downloaded 12 Trunc systems to the new scanner. I can hear the conventional channels but none of the trunc's are showing up. My Pro 96 had no problem with them.

Any suggestions?

Mike

Highpockets

I just received a Pro 197 as a gift today. I have the software (ARC 500) and downloaded 12 Trunc systems to the new scanner. I can hear the conventional channels but none of the trunc's are showing up. My Pro 96 had no problem with them.

Any suggestions?

Mike

Were the trunked systems assigned a scan list and are those lists enabled so they will be scanned.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Mike, zip and attach the gr5 file. I'll have a look. Though as Steve indicated, it may be SL assignement and enabled.

mriley7212

Pro 197 problems.

I think I have done what you have suggested. can you explain what you were thinking?

Thanks,

Mike

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I think I have done what you have suggested. can you explain what you were thinking?

Thanks,

Mike
look at numbers under Scanlist in Talkgroup section. Do all have a -1 -2 etc? If so, simply press a number to toggle list ON/OFF. for upper list (10 through 20) press FUNC plus #. to toggle ON/OFF.

Attachments

• Scanlist.png
    Scanlist.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.