frequecies for renfrew county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymon

hi could some help me get the frequencies for Pembroke Petawawa area i can find some and then others are just a guess i'm new to the scanning world but need some help thank you for your time ...

i'm looking for mostly analog channels for ham, fire ,ems, police , and anything that could be interesting
i don't have a digital scanner yet but one is coming soon hopefully this month as for now i am stuck with my pro 2040 witch i do like it has great sound but i do need to earn allot about scanners and ham radio

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
All the info you're looking for is freely available in the database.
Renfrew County, Ontario (ON) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Bell Fleetnet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 2 Trunking System, Southeast Zone, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies - you will need a digital trunk tracking radio to follow this system or atleast the OPP/MTO Enforcement and MNR you'll need a digital radio, all others are analog.

Don't forget also about the following:

Ontario Provincial Police Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Criminal Intelligence Service Ontario Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference although mostly Encrypted

Ontario Police Commission Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference - Analog

Ministry of Health Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference - Analog

And most everything else can be found here: Ontario Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

In the mean time, you can listen in online here: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=3782

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.