Frequencies DMR's Mototrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcgama

Hello friends.

I am trying to program my Motorola DGM6100 + radio on some DMR frequencies but I have some doubts.

I am using DSD Plus + SDR Sharp + Virtual Cable.
The frequency 171,793
Audio arrives cut sometimes I can hear, sometimes I can not hear.

See this image:

Http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/jm1Gc8

On the screen of the DSD appear these letters: Alg. Sometimes appears as well: Alg = DES-OFB Key ID = 11

Basically what does this mean? Can I put this information on my radio and listen?

Thank you,

Reactions: aaz

rcgama

But in case this code goes from 1 to how much? Can you tell?
Like, is it from 1 to 10? How it works?

Thanks for the help, friends.

Ubbe

Use all channels available in the radio. I think it is only 16ch per zone or something so use several zones to copy that frequency to all positions with different key codes so you can quickly change channel to test the key.

/Ubbe

rcgama

Use all channels available in the radio. I think it is only 16ch per zone or something so use several zones to copy that frequency to all positions with different key codes so you can quickly change channel to test the key.

/Ubbe

255 Different ... mission almost impossible (laughs) I can not think of a way to find out what the key would be with 255 different ....

Ubbe

You got 1000 channels in that radio. Hopefully you can quickly copy&paste channels and then only change the key for each channel to cover 1-255. You'll feel very pleased with yourself when you find the correct key.

/Ubbe

rcgama

So, I think it would not be that way to clear the basic key code used, as you can see: In the program of the radio motorola dgm6100 (this radio I use here) goes from 1 to 225.

But I have to put the KEY ALIAS and tab the VALUE of the KEY, being est and the value of the call can be numbers, characters, letters and etc. RAS ID has 6 to 24 Unicode characters, including 0-9, A-Z, a-z, hyphen'- ', underscore'_, dollar symbol' $ ', and' # '

See print: Capturar - Imagens Brasil

Where is it written ALIAS DO RAS 11111 - Imagens Brasil

I have to put the options that I set up as seen in the print above

I think that I'm messing with Basic Privacy = ALG = BP I think it's a mission that's impossible, do not you think?

slicerwizard

You don't know what you're doing. There is no RAS key in use on that system. You only need to figure out a simple BP key, which only has 255 possible values, not 225. How many of us have to tell you this before you believe it?

rcgama

You don't know what you're doing. There is no RAS key in use on that system. You only need to figure out a simple BP key, which only has 255 possible values, not 225. How many of us have to tell you this before you believe it?

I understood, I thought RAS had something to do.

So in case an output would record 255 times the same frequency, each PB being different from the other, starting at 1 and going up to 255

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I think you've been given enough information to succeed.

While figuring out a basic privacy key is simple, I'm not sure spoon feeding somebody is the right thing to do.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.