Frequencies for Golden Ray Demolition in Glynn County

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Has it resumed? Last I heard, they had stopped

RickW

Last I heard they are starting back up on 09/21/20. I was just trying to get some info on their radio freqs. Thanks, Rick.

Reactions: RRR

KF4LMT

Premium Subscriber
I have not had the opportunity to get out there and search for activity since Donjon Marine lost the contract, but when they had the contract they were using Marine VHF Ch. 78, 156.925. Of course, there was also related traffic on Marine VHF Ch. 13, 156.650, which is a common Marine VHF for any port area. I'm hoping to get a chance to get out to St Simons or Jekyll after they get back to work and do some searching for activity.

Mac
KF4LMT

RickW

I have not had the opportunity to get out there and search for activity since Donjon Marine lost the contract, but when they had the contract they were using Marine VHF Ch. 78, 156.925. Of course, there was also related traffic on Marine VHF Ch. 13, 156.650, which is a common Marine VHF for any port area. I'm hoping to get a chance to get out to St Simons or Jekyll after they get back to work and do some searching for activity.

Mac
KF4LMT

Mac,
I just confirmed that the VB10000 left Fernandina at 1pm on Monday and is due in SSI on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.