frequencies help

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie1948

I have a radio shack pro 96 Digitial. i have to have the frequenies and manually input them. Does anyone have the Fequencies for Dorchester County, Maryland, Fire and Police... Help, Please Can email a copy tp hcyrsr@gmail.com

W2NJS

Go to the top of the page and click on Databases, and when the map appears click on Maryland, and from there you should find what you need.

QDP2012

RRDB listings

I have a radio shack pro 96 Digitial. i have to have the frequenies and manually input them. Does anyone have the Fequencies for Dorchester County, Maryland, Fire and Police... Help, Please Can email a copy tp hcyrsr@gmail.com

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if this is for what you are searching, but Radio Reference's Frequency Database listings may be found at:

Dorchester County, Maryland (MD) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Dorchester County Trunking System, Dorchester County, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

I do not know if your radio unit can properly receive signals from a trunked-system. Other forum threads might help answer that if you need more information.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.