frequencies question

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Hey there, i was just looking at the database for this, but have come up empty. I`m curious, with the fair comming up here in this area soon, what frequencies would i fond the carnival workers using? Should i just set my unit in Close Call when i`m at the fair and see what happens, or is there a better way to get what i`m after? Thanks! N9NRA

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
You might checking the FCC licenses for the company which operates the fair. I could see them just using some general purpose radios (GMRS, MURS, etc).

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
hey thanks, i did some freq searches in the database, nothing yet but i`ll keep looking. Thanks! N9NRA

mciupa

Should i just set my unit in Close Call when i`m at the fair and see what happens, or is there a better way to get what i`m after? Thanks! N9NRA

Using Close Call sounds like a great idea and then submit your findings to the database.
As well , I suppose a WIKI page could be created and then we will have a "if you build it, they will come.." place for others to add freq's for fairs etc. :cool:

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Hey, i`ll do that and get back to you folks on what crops up, i also did a bit of cut and paste with one of the preloaded systems i left in my `396T after i customized it for my area, i copied the "common business" freqs to a group i had set up, so i`ll see what happens and let you guys know how i go. Thanks for the help :D! N9NRA

Status
Not open for further replies.