Frequencies & tones for Bear Paw Ski Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi All

Anybody in Hill County have the frequencies and tones for the Bear Paw Ski Bowl ?
I am building a list of montana ski areas and the frequencies & tones they use. Any help would be appreciated. Will put this on Radio Reference when done. Thanks in advance.

kc9cra

I do see a license for Bear Paw Communications. I'm not sure if this might have something to do with the ski area? It shows it's a for proffit repeater system, but there's nothing else even called "Bear Paw in Havre.

If it were a regional name, I could see several businesses sharing it but being totally independant of one another. The frequencies are both repeater channels. It puts out 90 watts with 50 watt mobile units operating at 462.1 and 463.425. I don't know anything about pl tones. I'm not sure where in the license to look for those.

It shows the business as being located at 2770 Highway 2 in Havre. Do you know who owns or operates the business? There are a lot of licenses with people's individual names. I'm thinking these are mostly ranches and farms, but maybe it is listed under the name of an owner.

cjrjr507

Bear Paw Ski Bowl Frequencies

I do see a license for Bear Paw Communications. I'm not sure if this might have something to do with the ski area? It shows it's a for proffit repeater system, but there's nothing else even called "Bear Paw in Havre.

If it were a regional name, I could see several businesses sharing it but being totally independant of one another. The frequencies are both repeater channels. It puts out 90 watts with 50 watt mobile units operating at 462.1 and 463.425. I don't know anything about pl tones. I'm not sure where in the license to look for those.

It shows the business as being located at 2770 Highway 2 in Havre. Do you know who owns or operates the business? There are a lot of licenses with people's individual names. I'm thinking these are mostly ranches and farms, but maybe it is listed under the name of an owner.

Hi kc9cra

Yeah it's hard saying with that. Maybe, maybe not. I'm putting together a listing for the montana ski areas; frequencies and tones. And will post it on RR. Up to Montana Snowbowl. 10 more to go !!! 5 ski areas I have found nothing for so far.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
I am not from Montana but i do know that the "Parent" company can hold the license.....there web site dont seem to hold a lot of info. Or theres no license.....shocking i know...

Status
Not open for further replies.