frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd69

I am wondering if someone can help me with my Uniden BCD536HP, I am trying to figure out to to listen to my county and the counties around me but I am having no luck. I live in Webster County and am unable to listen to anything. I can listen to neighboring Greene and some others all day. I know that Webster is all digital now and is operating off of Moto Turbo, I got the DMR key from Uniden and I cant find the frequencies that the county is operating off of. Can some one help me?

nd5y

Here is the database page for your county.
Webster County, Missouri (MO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
It doesn't show anything with DMR/MOTOTRBO but in many places the database is obsolete because nobody submits changes. That might be the case in your area.

There are a couple FCC licenses with emission designators for DMR that have some frequencies that are not in the database.
KTG739 (WEBSTER COUNTY 911 EMERGENCY SERVICES) FCC Callsign Details
WQWA943 (WEBSTER, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details
You might try programming the frequencies that have emission 7K60FXE and class FB2 and see what you can receive.

bd69

Thanks but I already found this and I am going to try to figure out where to look for updated info, maybe somebody on here has some ideas?

TheBoz

I don't know if it'll help out, but if you haven't already looked, you might try United States DMR Search, you'll just have to enter the state and the county and it will list all DMR possible frequencies. I've used it to locate some in my area that I haven't found anywhere else.

bdalton26

Premium Subscriber
Scanning Webster SO

I am wondering if someone can help me with my Uniden BCD536HP, I am trying to figure out to to listen to my county and the counties around me but I am having no luck. I live in Webster County and am unable to listen to anything. I can listen to neighboring Greene and some others all day. I know that Webster is all digital now and is operating off of Moto Turbo, I got the DMR key from Uniden and I cant find the frequencies that the county is operating off of. Can some one help me?

I am using the Uniden BCD436HP, the HH version of the 536HP, and I am receiving Webster Co SO just fine here in Springfield. I get them on the base station with a 20 FT tower as well as usin the 436's Tram mobile antenna in the car. I just program it using the satellite connection, or simply entering the zip code and both ways are working fine. I can tell you Christian co SO went to MOTOTRBO and I am having a lot of trouble with them now. Is it a Uniden issue? I dont know, but I haven't heard from a Whistler owner on the issue thus far so the jury is out. (Also Im not sure but I think I am getting them on what sounds like simplex ?? on high band.)

Status
Not open for further replies.