Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

i want too know what frequencies is progress energy on and what frequency is there control channels on please email me.
im trying to find out what frequencie is Progress Energy In Newton grove North Carolina Is On.
justy735@hotmail.com is my email address.

J

justy

i just want the frequencies for progress energy in sampson county north carolina.
the city is Newton Grove North Carolina.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
progress energy

one more time have you tried the database? hint- look under all trunked systems in the north carolina database section.

J

justy

where do you go too look at the progress energy frequencies database?
please email me at Justy735@hotmail.com
im looking for the frequencies for Newton Grove NC.

DELCOLHFC

Justy,
Look at the top of this page and click on the "Database" tab, then click on North Carolina, once on the NC page you will find a link for all trunked systems in NC (just above the yellow area). Click on that link and then scoll down to Progress Energy, hopefully you will find all that you want there.
Or take this shortcut http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=3848 but explore this site and learn how to look info up and you will save alot of frustration.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
justy:
I have already moved one of your misposted threads to the NC forum. This one is equally misposted. This is the RS Scanner forum, not the place to ask for frequencies, especially for systems that are already in the DB.
See: http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=3848
If the local frequencies for that system are not already in the DB, then after you figure them out, suppose you submit them so future users don't ask the same questions.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.