Frequency Data Pro-96 Pike Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wanting to know if i can like copy and paste all frequencys that someone out there already has in the area to my pro-96 without having to manual put them in.If so i need them for pike co and im using ARC96 software if someone could help me out it would be great.Im new to the digital scanner world trying to learn and just asking a few questions to get me lined out.

Thanks For Any Help!

Last edited:

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
PM me your Email, I made a starter file for you of just Pike Co. Conv. Freq's.

(Disclaimer: I never owned a 96, or used ARC software... So no guarantees it'll work.)

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
If you buy a Premium Subscription to radioreference.com you can download all the Pike County freqs into the ARC96 software and then send it to your scanner.... You will need the programming cable to send the info to your radio...

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
This is his first Digital, but I think I walked him through it. He does have the cable, and his ARC is just a trial version, so he can do the 2 free dl's, but I figured I'd get him used to it first then let him play around with DL's.

BigDog-911

Do you have the Pike County Freqs in pro-106 by any chance? I am going down there late tonight for the funeral tomorrow and thought I would plug them in.

Thanks
Doug

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Do you have the Pike County Freqs in pro-106 by any chance? I am going down there late tonight for the funeral tomorrow and thought I would plug them in.

Thanks
Doug

No, sorry.

My rr subscription just ran out too, otherwise I'd throw one together.

Status
Not open for further replies.