Frequency Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogdecker

I know I have seen a thread on this before.... Just can't remeber where. I'm looking to find one that will search the ranges of 150 to 160 mhz plus 460 to 470 mhz... Anybody could help would be great....

maddogdecker

Thanks Kb9tyc. I guess I forgot to put in there what I was looking for. Will the model 103 work well with racing? That is what I"m going to use it for mostly.

kb9tyc

That one I found does 1MHz - 3GHz so it would cover what you are looking for just fine. I have a Radio Shack one I bought about 10 years ago.

You probably should do some searching and you may be able to come up with one cheaper.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
rbts said:
A toaster.

You're joking, right?

Lets see, just off the top of my head it could have been a frequency counter or a spectrum analyzer, but a don't think a toaster would work. :roll:

Mike

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
actually, I have a freq counter that I boought from rat shack a couple of years ago. if you want to give me something for it and pay shipping, it's yours. my 396 is all i need these days-close call is the bomb!!!

fnnm1062

longtime member
I am going to ask a stupid question here, do these find the frequency of a radio it is transmitting on when you are near and it is transmitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.