Frequency ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

clawhammer

Hey everyone, can anyone tell me who uses 34.900mhz, I had to pull up my Police call book from 1992 but may be out dated. I use it just as a reference. but 34.900 shows to be the civil Emergencis. can't really tell because all I'm hearing righ now is DVP the type of encryption that the military uses on Satcom. any help you guys can give me would really help out. I'm located here in central Florida.

Allen

ScannerWayne

FCC Database...

Hey everyone, can anyone tell me who uses 34.900mhz, I had to pull up my Police call book from 1992 but may be out dated. I use it just as a reference. but 34.900 shows to be the civil Emergencis. can't really tell because all I'm hearing righ now is DVP the type of encryption that the military uses on Satcom. any help you guys can give me would really help out. I'm located here in central Florida.

Allen

Hey Allen,

Seeing as how no one had answered you yet I did a brief search on the FCC Database with the parameters you gave above. I only got one return for the search:

WF2XGJ
0443-EX-PL-2009
FRN-0002149359
Issue Date: 03/15/2010
Expiration Date: 03/01/2012
Radio Service: XC <Eperimental>
State: FL
County: PALM BEACH
Mobile Cordinates: 26° 46' 36" N, 80° 3' 6" W

Now for the strange part. When I tried to pull up info on the call sign itself to confirm the frequency usage the system spit out an error page. I tried the filing number as well (line 2 above) and got the same result.

When I did a google search on the callsign I got 4 results, but they were all results of a filing concerning an FCC petition to make part of the 700MHZ available to aircraft. They all mention a search of the FCC ULS system locating the same system as I did, but nothing more specific.

Hope this helps you...

Wayne...

Status
Not open for further replies.