SBE Frequency programming guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa1bman2

Hello all, I inherited an OPTISCAN SBE-12SM from my father in law. I have been frustrated in my attempts to discover the secret voodoo AB binary programming sauce for this unit. Does anyone still have a programming book? Or can someone tell me how to calculate the proper codes? I will be making my own cards based on the information in previous threads. Thank you all again

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello all, I inherited an OPTISCAN SBE-12SM from my father in law. I have been frustrated in my attempts to discover the secret voodoo AB binary programming sauce for this unit. Does anyone still have a programming book? Or can someone tell me how to calculate the proper codes? I will be making my own cards based on the information in previous threads. Thank you all again

I have some info that may be very helpful, but the zip file is way too large to attach to a post here. I can't send a private message to you yet, as you are a new member and don't have enough of a post count to be able to use the private message system. I can send you the file if you want to provide your email here, or wait until your post count is higher (don't know exactly how many that is) to be able to use private messaging and you can provide your email address there.

Status
Not open for further replies.