Frequency / Repeater leasing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingace14

I'm looking into leasing/renting some repeater frequency. Having a hard problem trying to get some solid answers on pricing and such. Its for my small business of IT network installation. We would have 5 portable radios and 2 mobile radios. Does any one know what the monthly cost surround this would be? And who in Northern NJ would provide such services. I know Regional Communication in Paramus might be one. I just heard this method is much easier than trying to apply for our own FCC license.

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

alphacommnj

RE: Leasing frequencies vs. licensing

I'm looking into leasing/renting some repeater frequency. Having a hard problem trying to get some solid answers on pricing and such. Its for my small business of IT network installation. We would have 5 portable radios and 2 mobile radios. Does any one know what the monthly cost surround this would be? And who in Northern NJ would provide such services. I know Regional Communication in Paramus might be one. I just heard this method is much easier than trying to apply for our own FCC license..

Flyingace14,
I'm not sure I've ever heard of leasing frequencies- the closest thing to that would be renting portable radios from a two-way radio company which operates their own private-carrier license. They are authorized under their license to have other businesses use their frequencies on a temporary basis.

In any case, PM me and I can help you in either getting your own license or leasing a licensed repeater frequency pair. My communications company is located in Morris County, NJ.

sales @ alphacommnj . com

Last edited:

vinzep491

Do a Google search for Two Way Radio Airtime in your area.

Most radio shops run their own trunking systems with repeaters and wide area coverage. Meaning, you could rent/buy radios from them and pay a per month/per radio airtime fee to use their towers and infrastructure which is alot easier than starting from scratch to get your own FCC licenses and repeaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.