FrequencyScanner plugin (problem)

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded SDS# V1.0.0.1766 With all the plugins and the FrequencyScanner plugin worked but with all the plugins and an old computer the program would not work very well.

I downloaded the SDR# Version with no plugins and the program works great on my computer, I downloaded the FrequencyScanner plugin and there were two different file folders one was named Net_3.5 and the other Net_4.6 inside the folders are MagicLine.txt and SDRSharp.frequencyScanner.dll I tried both of these by putting the .DLL file in the SDR# Directory and copying the Magicline into SDRsharp.exe.config but the FrequencyScanner does not show up in SDS#.
Can someone look at the config file and see if it's ok, I think this may be the problem, thanks for any help with this problem. I added .txt to the name of the file just to Attach it to the post

Attachments

morfis

Forget the bloated sdrsharp download full of p[lugins. Use the normal download and add in only what you need.
For the scanner use the newest version of the plugin, v1.4.4.0 (see this thread: SDR# - SDR# Plug-in: Frequency Scanner updated).

NB. If you downloaded sdrsharp1766 soon after Youseff uploaded it there is a newer version now but with the same version number.

BM82557

I downloaded SDS# V1.0.0.1766 With all the plugins and the FrequencyScanner plugin worked but with all the plugins and an old computer the program would not work very well.

I downloaded the SDR# Version with no plugins and the program works great on my computer, I downloaded the FrequencyScanner plugin and there were two different file folders one was named Net_3.5 and the other Net_4.6 inside the folders are MagicLine.txt and SDRSharp.frequencyScanner.dll I tried both of these by putting the .DLL file in the SDR# Directory and copying the Magicline into SDRsharp.exe.config but the FrequencyScanner does not show up in SDS#.
Can someone look at the config file and see if it's ok, I think this may be the problem, thanks for any help with this problem. I added .txt to the name of the file just to Attach it to the post
<add key="Frequency Scanner" value="SDRSharp.FrequencyScanner.FrequencyScannerPlugin,SDRSharp.FrequencyScanner" /> should be in the PLUGINS.XML not the SDRSharp.exe.config file

Saint

Premium Subscriber
<add key="Frequency Scanner" value="SDRSharp.FrequencyScanner.FrequencyScannerPlugin,SDRSharp.FrequencyScanner" /> should be in the PLUGINS.XML not the SDRSharp.exe.config file
Thanks so much everyone for the information, I did not have the magicline in PLUGINS.XML IT'S WORKING NOW.
Steve