Frequent error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Might be me, wouldn't be the first time...
I seem to be getting a lot of these messages lately:

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Anyone else?

mciupa

Database Admin
I was modifying my profile a moment ago and got the same response on Google Chrome.

I F5'd the page and all is good again. Well, not quite, I navigated off the page and it took me three tries to get back and edit this post.

K7MFC

WRAA720
I've been seeing "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later." as well today.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
is this why i have a couple of little 1's running around here once and awhile ?

Trust me, it's better than a lot of little #2's running around.

Got a few of these, too:
No connection to the database available...

But then it looks like someone rebooted the whole dang thing. So, we've got that going for us...

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Compared to all the database error messages and glitches vBulletin was having, so far Xenforo has been a delight. Looks like Lindsay even got the Search Forums fixed so that it no longer hangs or times out. (y)

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Might be me, wouldn't be the first time...
I seem to be getting a lot of these messages lately:

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Anyone else?

This is my fist post that has gone through in a week (IF it goes through). Everything I try to post gives that blasted "OOPS, we ran into some problems" error message. And I've tried on my phone, iPad, home Mac, and work PC.

This is super frustrating! I tried to even send a PM to a topic starter since I have tried for days to replied to their post and I got the same error when trying to reply to them that way. But I guess these new forums are better or progress, right? Or something. Oh well, someone let me know when they work. Never had issues with the old ones.

Last edited:

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Just tried to reply to the other post again. Same error. This seems to be the only post I can reply to. Like I said I tried my home Mac, work PC, iphone, and iPad over multiple browsers so it's not just the computer or browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.