Fresno PD Feed gone, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingoBingo

ok, this time I'm ready for the Fresno jokes (actually some of those were pretty funny). Any way - feed has been down for 2 days with no explanation, and the feed provider doesn't accept emails or pm's. I emailed admin yesterday and got no reply.

What's a girl to do????

(I'm ready for the wise-cracks)

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Usually, only the feed provider can explain why the feed is down.

BingoBingo

thanks, hvscan - But that's what's bugging me about no emails or pm's allowed. And no "report a problem" button. I even tried to find the feed provider by his RR name in the members list, trying to contact him thru a thread or post or something - and his name's not on the members list!! ???? What does THAT mean?? (Unless people are allowed to have multiple names here).

richtidd

Database Admin
ok, this time I'm ready for the Fresno jokes (actually some of those were pretty funny). Any way - feed has been down for 2 days with no explanation, and the feed provider doesn't accept emails or pm's. I emailed admin yesterday and got no reply.

What's a girl to do????

(I'm ready for the wise-cracks)

The Fresno Police feed was online till today, 2010-03-06 till 20:43:53CST.

Offline feeds do not have a "Report a Problem" icon.

It is up to the feed owner to place a status message. Most do.

Feed owners can choose to not receive e-mail's or PM's

The feed has a good up time with 50 listeners at one point.

Sorry, but we do not have info on the feed return but my guess is it will.

richtidd

Database Admin
Sorry, Rich - but the feed was not online yesterday (from early evening on) or I wouldn't have emailed admin last night.

The date & time I gave is the last good state per the log.

The up time report shows this feed has been online almost solid from 2010-03-02 till 2010-03-06 1700hrs CST. From 1700hrs to 1900hrs the log shows a decline to offline. From 2000hrs to 2200hrs the log shows a rise to online 100%.

So I would say there was a four hour period yesterday the feed had problems but for the rest of the time from March 2, it was online.

BingoBingo

Rich, I knew I wasn't nuts. So I guess that it just happens that when I went to Fresno PD yesterday and today I had just missed my window of opportunity. Thank you for double checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.