Friday the 13th. Port Dover??

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

The calendar says that the 13th is gonna fall on a Friday tomorrow. Would all the thousands of MC's be really toughing it out and descending on Dover this early in the year? Since winter has skipped us thus far this year you could still ride a MC but I think the local area is going to deal with 40-70 KM winds off Lake Erie with some snow squalls expected then sub zero temps for Saturday.

I'll have a look out for MC's headed towards Hamilton on my commute to Toronto tomorrow morning.

:)

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

In the nearly three hours it took me to get from Burlington to Rexdale I saw no bikes, lol.

Infinitig37x

I have gone to that a couple times and no more for me no matter the weather it's really much to do about nothing I just found it to be a whole lot of hype now sturgis would be fun :()

Status
Not open for further replies.