Froedtert Hospital Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnbar108

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I have a Uniden HomePatrol 2 scanner and would like to listen to froedtert hospital security but am having trouble. I found the frequencies from the database on my scanner and I am able to pick them up however all I get is static when they transmit, I am right next door so there is no range issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

peewee007

Gary Hanson
Feed Provider
Hello,

I have a Uniden HomePatrol 2 scanner and would like to listen to froedtert hospital security but am having trouble. I found the frequencies from the database on my scanner and I am able to pick them up however all I get is static when they transmit, I am right next door so there is no range issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is it digital or analog ? If it's digital, maybe it's encrypted ? Although the radio should skip over that stuff and resume scanning

finnbar108

Premium Subscriber
frequency is 464.37500 and the mode is NXDNE. I'm new to scanning so i'm guessing it's digital.

peewee007

Gary Hanson
Feed Provider
I looked up the hospital frequencies..looks like they use IDAS or NexEdge..I'm not familiar much with how those would be entered into a radio..Maybe enter em in as conventional if ya haven't already.. Purty sure this is the one as they have lots of different frequencies under that name:
FCC Callsign WPSE588 (Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital) -- Somebody with IDAS experience will have to resume from here

InspireWaukesha87

Premium Subscriber
It’s indeed conventional NXDN and it’s encrypted and also children’s Hospital of Wisconsin which is next door recently went from LTR trunked system to conventional NXDN encrypted

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

Unfortunately, Froedtert hospital security is Encrypted (As well at maintenance). You can listen to the valet service for them though, which is in the clear.

464.3750 (RAN: 30) Security - 100% ENCRYPTED
464.5250 (RAN: 20) Maintenance - 100% ENCRYPTED
464.3250 (RAN: 40) Valet Service

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.