From JCNJ & Ordered a Pro-106...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoKo498

First of all, im a noobie here...
I just ordered a Pro 106 & was wondering if theres anyone in the Jersey City area that could help me load mine up when it arrives. It should be here by next week. I did order the programming cable also.
Was wondering what you guys from the JC area have loaded on there & what is it capable of picking up in the area besides just the police & fire depts.
You can either PM me or leave something here on the message board.
Thanks guys!!!

Highpockets

First of all, im a noobie here...
I just ordered a Pro 106 & was wondering if theres anyone in the Jersey City area that could help me load mine up when it arrives. It should be here by next week. I did order the programming cable also.
Was wondering what you guys from the JC area have loaded on there & what is it capable of picking up in the area besides just the police & fire depts.
You can either PM me or leave something here on the message board.
Thanks guys!!!

As long as your getting the programming cable, you may want to look into software to program your 106. If you become a Premium Subscriber on RadioReference you can try this software to import data right from the RR database.

Here is one of the software you can use:

Win500: PSR-500, PSR-600, PRO-106, PRO-197 Scanner Software for Data Management, Monitoring, and Control

And here is a guide that will help with it's operation:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

LoKo498

WoW, look at all that info!!!
Thank you soo much!, I will have to read it all later on. Where can I get a copy of Win500?
Ill follow up again later today.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.