Front Range On-Line Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
OK my feeds are getting overwhelmed with the additional departments (Adams County SO etc) moving to DTRS and there are other key metro area departments which there is not an available feed for and I wanted to request everyone’s help to step to the plate and provide a feed for your area, it’s very simple.

1. Denver is covered with two dedicated feeds Scan Denver’s http://www.geocities.com/scan_denver/index.html (DPD) and mine at www.live365.com/stations/jimmnn (DFD & EMS & DIA)
2. Aurora working on a possibly part time feed option.
3. Lakewood and West Metro (Need?)
4. Westy & Arvada (Need?)
5. My DTRS www.live365.com/stations/jimmnn2 currently covers the entire metro area from Monument Hill to Loveland and Eisenhower Tunnel to Kansas, considering breaking that up a bit and dedicating it to more specific areas.
6. If I divide the DTRS feed then I would need someone to stream let’s say I-70 North and I would focus on I-70 South or something like that?
7. Arguably even Douglas, Arapahoe, Jefferson and Adams and there related agencies could almost afford to be separate dedicated feeds individually.
8. El Paso & Pueblo & Colorado Springs already available.
9. Douglas County provided by the county on a limited basis.
10. Boulder County provided by the county on a limited basis.
11. Larimer and Northern Colorado already available.

I’d be happy to add another one or two dedicated feeds to my downtown radio room, if we can decide which agencies or areas are most important to folks?

Any recommendations or suggestions are always welcome. Please e-mail me directly as not to bother this list.

Thank you

Jim< MNN-001
Mountain NewsNet, Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.